I'm not sure how this runs in VR, but the PC controls are not very intuitive. The art is pleasing, however; and I really like the background music and atmosphere.
A downloadable game for Windows
A surreal action rhythm game for the developed for the HTC Vive.
Play on a xylophone to hit the notes. Dodge boss attacks and fire back. Survive until the end!
To play this game with an HTC Vive device:
- Trigger button to grab sticks
- Hit xylophone faces by physically hitting them with controllers
- Menu button above the touchpad to pause
To play this game without an HTC Vive device:
- V key to toggle the screen to keyboard mode
- [ and ] keys to grab sticks
- Number keys to hit xylophone faces
- P to pause game
DOLDRUM was made as a Major Qualifying Project at Worcester Polytechnic Institute by the following:
- David Allen
- Kent Fong
- Laurie Mazza
- Matt Szpunar
- Henry Wheeler-Mackta
- Kelly Zhang
Click download now to get access to the following files: